The Ultimate Reamer
The Ultimate Reamer is not just a reamer, it’s a precision tool designed for the rod building industry. These reamers are designed to do the job faster and better than any other reamer currently offered on the market today!
The Ultimate Reamer Mandrel’s are taper ground from high quality hardened steel using a proprietary grinding process. Then, conical Tungsten-Carbide/Nickel teeth are placed in a uniform grit structure and affixed to a flexible sheet which is then permanently bonded to each mandrel.
• Cutting teeth are arranged in a custom spiral pattern for unprecedented cutting ability and enhanced material removal. This custom spacing of the teeth helps to prevent material build up during the reaming process.
• The Ultimate Reamer is safe for use on all cork, cork composites, EVA, Hypalon, and wood inserts used in reel seats. The Ultimate Reamer is NOT designed for use on any type of metal, reinforced reel seats, or components containing any glass.
• Smaller size reamers can be used in portable drills; however larger sizes should be used in a drill press only.
• Custom sizes are available should you want something different from stock offerings.
• The Ultimate Reamer comes with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
The Ultimate Reamers are perfect for high volume manufacturers and large scale custom rod builders, or a rod builder who wants only the best reamers available.
THIS WILL BE THE LAST REAMER YOU WILL EVER BUY!
Caution: Always follow safety Instructions when using The Ultimate Reamer
• Always wear safety glasses and a particulate mask while using the reamer.
• Be sure to keep loose clothing, jewelry, neck wear, away from the reamer while using it at all times.
• Do Not grab the reamer while it’s turning, serious injury will occur.
• Make sure that the reamer shaft is securely fastened to the handle assembly or drill chuck before starting the reamer process.
• Make sure your body position allows you to have control of the tool at all times. Make sure your footing is secure.
HERE ARE A FEW DEMONSTRATION VIDEOS:
|.007 TPI||Dimensions||Shank Size||Application|
|U1-007||.250" to .362"||.250"||Low-med Taper Fly, UL spin blanks|
|U2-007||.362" to .474"||.320"||Low -medTaper ML-M bass blanks, Inshore Popping & Crankbait blanks|
|U3-007||.474" to .586"||.375"||Low-med Taper M - MH Bass blanks|
|U4-007||.586" to .698"||.500"||Low -med Taper hvy fresh -light saltwater|
|U5-007||.698" to .828"||.500"||Low -med Taper hvy fresh -MH saltwater|
|U6-007||.828" to .940"||.500"||Low taperSwimbait / Musky / Hvy Fresh / Larger SW|